are you a londoner?
You know you are well on your way to becoming a Londoner:
- When you own wellies and a mac – as in raincoat – and you enjoy using them. Particularly for walking the dog.
- When you own numerous brollies but you never use them because, hey, it’s just a bit of water.
- When you own wellies, a mac or two, numerous brollies but seldom use them, preferring rather to dash from doorway to doorway in your dainty pumps and protecting yourself by crossing your arms and huddling over. It’s only water!
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- 5 things you didn’t know about London’s museums - 9th September 2017
- On Bankside with the Bard! 4 reasons to explore this exciting part of London’s Southbank - 21st July 2017
- Restaurants we actually dine at, and our (very) personal opinions: Holborn Dining Room WC1 - 12th June 2017