visit london in winter
Not the most obvious choice but winter can be good time to visit London.
- Firstly because winter in London is generally very mild. Maybe a bit of rain and grey days but nothing too stressful.
- Secondly, because if it does snow here it is completely beautiful.
- Thirdly, because winter is when you will get the very best deals on rental rates in central London. Many properties offer discounts during January and February – that post Xmas quiet time when everybody slows down a bit.
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- London wildlife – our urban fox - 3rd October 2017
- 5 things you didn’t know about London’s museums - 9th September 2017
- On Bankside with the Bard! 4 reasons to explore this exciting part of London’s Southbank - 21st July 2017