visit london in winter
Not the most obvious choice but winter can be good time to visit London.
- Firstly because winter in London is generally very mild. Maybe a bit of rain and grey days but nothing too stressful.
- Secondly, because if it does snow here it is completely beautiful.
- Thirdly, because winter is when you will get the very best deals on rental rates in central London. Many properties offer discounts during January and February – that post Xmas quiet time when everybody slows down a bit.
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- Going Up! Four breathtaking bird’s-eye views of London - 17th May 2017
- Visit London in the Spring. These lovely days are perfect for sightseeing - 12th April 2017
- Pies, Puddings & More: London’s wonderful winter food. - 19th February 2017