visit london in winter
Not the most obvious choice but winter can be good time to visit London.
- Firstly because winter in London is generally very mild. Maybe a bit of rain and grey days but nothing too stressful.
- Secondly, because if it does snow here it is completely beautiful.
- Thirdly, because winter is when you will get the very best deals on rental rates in central London. Many properties offer discounts during January and February – that post Xmas quiet time when everybody slows down a bit.
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- Something old, something new, part two. A short London guide continued… - 10th January 2018
- Need a break from the madding crowds? These 4 London venues prove that small can be better. - 4th December 2017
- London wildlife – our urban fox - 3rd October 2017