visit london in winter
Not the most obvious choice but winter can be good time to visit London.
- Firstly because winter in London is generally very mild. Maybe a bit of rain and grey days but nothing too stressful.
- Secondly, because if it does snow here it is completely beautiful.
- Thirdly, because winter is when you will get the very best deals on rental rates in central London. Many properties offer discounts during January and February – that post Xmas quiet time when everybody slows down a bit.
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- 55 activities to do with the kids when it rains in London - 13th December 2018
- 10 Indoor activities for kids in London - 13th December 2018
- 10 Sporty indoor activities for kids on rainy days in London - 26th November 2018