Holborn Dining Room is a beautiful British brasserie on High Holborn, close to Covent Garden.
- The decor is breathtaking and very art deco, with no less than two antique copper topped bars!
- Friendly, attentive service from the moment you walk in the door.
- The menu has good choice, whether its breakfast, brunch, lunch or a la carte dining you’re after. The handcrafted pies looked wonderful but we opted for the pork belly roast with all the trimmings (or apple puree) which was delicious.
- A pleasant, relaxed atmosphere in spacious surroundings.
- The restaurant is moments from Holborn tube station, but it’s easy to walk right past as it’s not obviously sign-posted. Keeping an eye on the street numbers as you go helps if you are coming here for the first time.
Our Sunday lunch here was a real treat. Next time, we will enjoy a cocktail at the gorgeous gin bar, which boasts London’s largest selection of gin, or sit on the lovely terrace. Walk easily to Covent Garden, Lincoln’s Inn Fields or the Inns of Court from here.
Holborn and Bloomsbury are two very pleasant and interesting neighbourhoods with some historic garden squares, museums and other cultural places of interest. Our London short lets in Bloomsbury are close to Holborn Dining Room.
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- 55 activities to do with the kids when it rains in London - 13th December 2018
- 10 Indoor activities for kids in London - 13th December 2018
- 10 Sporty indoor activities for kids on rainy days in London - 26th November 2018