London Short Term Apartment Rental
This award winning Aparthotel offers stylish and comfortable living space and excellent on-site amenities. Enjoy cultured and pleasant Holborn and Bloomsbury with their lovely garden squares plus quick and easy access to transport and the West End.
This stylish one bedroom flat is light and fresh with wooden flooring and good space. There is a comfortable seating area plus dining table and chairs for two. Also included is Freeview TV, central heating, a portable fan, safe, clothes airer and telephone.
A bright and welcoming bedroom with a king sized bed.
The open plan kitchen is fully equipped including a washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave. Upon arrival, you will find a breakfast pack containing tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, cereal and baked goodies.
A smart, all tiled bathroom with a walk in shower and a heated towel rail. L’Occitane toiletries provided.
Russell Square Underground – on the Piccadilly line – 5 minutes from the flat – travel zone 1.
– Holborn Lambs Conduit I WC1 is fully furnished and equipped with linen, towels, kitchenware and WiFi.
– Weekly housekeeping is included in your stay.
– This is a one bedroom flat in a building with a lift and a reception desk.
– This short let London home sleeps up to three people in a king sized bed and a sofa bed.
– There are several flats in the building making it convenient for group bookings and there is also the possibility of inter-connecting flats here.
– Serviced apartment providers do not photograph individual flats as the units are similar.
– Photos show the style, size and quality of accommodation but specifics such as colour scheme and layout may vary.
Holborn is one of the most interesting areas in London. Pleasant and cultured, you will enjoy walking around here and in Bloomsbury, with their many garden squares. The British Museum and The Charles Dickens Museum is close by and you will find all the shops, restaurants, cafe’s and pubs you need plus quick and easy access to the West End.
The total rate for your stay will always include linen, towels, exit cleaning, utility bills and WiFi. There are no other charges unless the home is left extremely dirty or damaged.
Rental rates change depending on the length of stay, number of people and the time of year. Please contact us for your own personal quote.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
You may cancel your booking forty-two nights or more before the start and receive a 50% refund of the total rate. If the booking is cancelled less than forty two nights before the start of the stay no refund will be made. We urge you to have travel insurance in place.
Standard arrival time is: 16.00
Standard departure time is: 11.00
Only people listed on the booking form are permitted to stay at the property.
Lead guest must be 21 years or older.
No smoking as standard in all London short term rentals.
No parties and no pets.
Lamb's Conduit Street, London WC1N 3LT, United Kingdom