rent in fitzrovia
Creative Fitzrovia has plenty to recommend it. It may be hard to narrow it down to 5 reasons but here goes:
1. People actually live here. Rent in London Fitzrovia and feel right at home in this comfortable area. It is not a tourist mecca. The bustle of the West End is close, but not close enough to bother you. Fitzrovia is a real London neighbourhood with a good community feel. Enjoy the charm and character of the area, with it’s slightly village atmosphere and wonderful Victorian architecture. Stroll down the side streets to find some unusual shops, pubs and galleries – Fitzrovia is renowned for them.
2. Fitzrovia is well connected. Rent in London Fitzrovia and you are close to major train stations such as Euston and Kings Cross / St Pancras – effectively connecting you within minutes to the Continent. The Crossrail transport upgrade has invested £1bn in Tottenham Court Road train station alone – it will link the West End to Canary Wharf in 12 minutes, Stratford in 13 minutes and Heathrow in less than 30 minutes.
3. The wonderful Regent’s Park is walking distance. Enjoy this huge green space where you can relax, play sports, row a boat, attend open air theatre or visit the zoo! Your Fitzrovia flat may be inner city but you are stumbling distance to one of the greatest Royal London Parks.
4. This is a food-lovers heaven! You have a fully equipped kitchen if you rent in London Fitzrovia but that does not mean you always have to cook. Enjoy the best choice of eateries to be found in central London. There is a restaurant, cafe or pub to suit everybody and all budgets, from the new and original to comforting old favourites, from international cuisine to modern English.
5. The name itself – Fitzrovia. What a lovely name it is. It suits the area well and rolls off the tongue. It is derived from The Fitzroy Tavern on Charlotte Street which was frequented by local artists in days gone by. We love the sound of it – say it out loud “I have a home in Fitzrovia.”
The London Agent has not one, but three modern short let studio apartments to rent in the same Fitzrovia building. They are some of our most sought after short let flats and well reviewed. Rent in London Fitzrovia and you will not be disappointed.
Latest posts by Team London Agent (see all)
- Something old, something new, part two. A short London guide continued… - 10th January 2018
- Need a break from the madding crowds? These 4 London venues prove that small can be better. - 4th December 2017
- London wildlife – our urban fox - 3rd October 2017